Principal Software Engineer ( Automation,Selenium,Java,Windows & LInux/Unix with Networking/NMS
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
This position is responsible for creating automated test framework and testing complex software systems that span several product areas. Provide high level research and analysis related to software testing and solve complex problems.
Creating and re-using existing automated test framework for complex software systems.
- Collaborate with cross functional global team with effective communication skills
- Ability to come up with innovative ideas to improve product quality
- Mentor and coach other team members improving overall technical and domain capabilities
- Coordinate in leading projects and driving them to successful completion
- Minimum 10+ years of experience of creating automation test suites/ framework
- Strong experience in scripting using SPOC, Groovy, python, Perl and selenium
- Desirable to have coding skills in Java/ C++
- Must have worked in Agile environment as an automated lead tester
- Must have worked on integrating test suites with CI systems
- Support early and continuous validation of features and stories with customers, analysts and CA's customer facing teams
- Experience in Agile Software Development (Scrum and Kanban)
- Experience in testing IT Monitoring applications preferred
- Experience of participating in industry standard bodies related to Software Testing and IT Management preferred
- Exceptional defect analysis and triaging skills.
- Ability to develop utilities, tools to fulfill day to day testing team needs.
- Strong working knowledge of Server Operating Systems (Linux/Unix and Windows), Networking concepts and Databases.
- Hands-on scripting using DOS, Unix Shell, Perl or any other.
- Very Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Demonstrate the use of strong interpersonal and social skills in individual and group settings
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top