Principal SaaS Services Owner
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
The SaaS Services Owner is an innovative and strategic technologist who works closely with business stakeholders and technology teams to deliver state of the art SaaS services. The SaaS Service Owner is a senior member of the SaaS Operations and Delivery team, and will partner with Product teams with CA's Security Software development teams, as well as work closely with sales, clients, and marketing. The SaaS Service Owner will be the primary role to drive SaaS requirements and customer feedback into the Business Unit planning process.
- Function as the primary SME (subject matter expert) on a particular CA SaaS offering and its target market; Understand competitive landscape from strategy to functional capabilities
- Operate as the liaison to SaaS Operations & Delivery to external groups including Engineering, Support, Sales, and Customer.
- Coordinate engagement of SaaS Centers of Expertise as needed during all phases of the Security lifecycle.
- Partner with product management teams to review SaaS offering roadmaps and advise on applicable technology and/or underlying SaaS requirements
- Participate in the SaaS offering Program Increment reviews to understand design and contribute to quality requirements
- Serve as a SaaS subject matter expert and main point of technical contact for Sales and client questions
- Keep up with latest technology trends and innovations around SaaS architecture/technologies
- Develop and maintain an understanding of SaaS related compliance processes, and risk management
- Write service requirement documents/use cases that define the features/capabilities required to address market opportunity; to be used by Product Management to influence the product backlog
- Work with marketing to develop content applicable to the SaaS service, including security, operations and compliance for internal and external distribution
- Align product deliverables with market and customer needs for the SaaS Service
- Work closely with sales to support sales activity, including developing technical collateral and creation of quality, easy to understand papers and presentations on SaaS offerings
- Understanding of regulatory, security and compliance concept as it relates to the SaaS Service
- Engage with sales and legal in contract negotiations and provide input into SaaS related legal material for contracts
- Manage relationships with key sales and technology partners
How You'll Stand Out:
- 8-10+ years' experience in industry with proficiency in core IT administration functions and in depth knowledge across IT disciplines relevant to SaaS services, Security background
- Passionate about understanding market needs
- Engages well with customers and broader CA community at all levels
- Understand how their SaaS offering supports corporate strategy, goals and objectives
- Knowledge and understanding of SaaS offering, competitive offerings and market drivers
- Knowledge of risk assessment fundamentals and standards like PCI, VISA ACS, SSAE-16 and ISO-27001 that apply to SaaS services
- Knowledge of security technologies and architecture, including encryption, cloud network security design, security group configuration, intrusion detection, data loss prevention and application security that impact the SaaS service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to represent CA to existing and prospective customers
- Understand the internal organization in order to best support plan execution by leveraging appropriate resources
- Strategic and analytical thinker
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience working with Federal and International government entities in a related field is highly desired
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Flexibility to travel approximately 20%
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Nearest Major Market: Framingham
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top