Principal, SaaS Ops & Delivery_SaaS,DevOps
CA Technologies creates software that fuels transformation for companies and enables them to seize the opportunities of the application economy. Software is at the heart of every business in every industry. From planning, to development, to management and security, CA is working with companies worldwide to change the way we live, transact, and communicate – across mobile, private and public cloud, distributed and mainframe environments.
Below is the link to the internal QMS job description where you can view the Band Level & Job Family:Job Overview: This position is responsible for creating, testing, ensuring the quality of and maintaining a product or family of products/solution. Provide complex code modification, testing and debugging tasks. Provide high level analysis related to software design and development and solve problems.
- Experience of design, architecture, deployment, testing and administration of Web Solutions using Tomcat Web application server, WebLogic, Apache, IIS (or any middleware technology) that meet functional and business requirements on schedule and within budget.
- Strong implementation background in Cloud Based SaaS Service deployments in AWS using various AWS components like.
- Highly experienced in maintaining application infrastructure within native AWS Cloud.
- Highly experienced in designing and developing Web Solutions on AWS Cloud environments.
- Highly exposed on how to handle a SaaS application on Public Cloud environments.
- Experience in writing scripts for log mining and find various Systems / Transactions points like load, response time etc.
- Expertise on automation using script (ANSIBLE).
- Experience in supporting SAAS service solutions, working large number of servers running in cluster / non-cluster mode and high transaction production systems.
- Evaluate impact of software performance, and recommend changes to software design team when needed.
- Familiar with Security implementation using Siteminder SSO, Open LDAP, Active Directly etc...
- Experience with monitoring tools like CA APM, CA UIM or any other application profiling tools.
- Experience with scheduling/automation tools like CA Release Automation, Blazemeter etc.
- Highly exposed on administration of RHEL/CentOS operating systems.
- Experience in working with RDBMS like, DB2 (UDB), ORACLE, MySql.
- Experience in troubleshooting JVM parameters like GC Pause, heap size etc..
- Escalate issues to management as appropriate.
- Mentor, train, develop and serve as knowledge resource for less experienced Software Engineers.
- Experience in using Splunk, openssl, GC viewer, Mercury heap analyzer, Samurai thread dump analyzer.
- Well versed in installing SSL certificates on various kinds of web servers, JKS Store and troubleshooting certificate issues.
- Typically 8 or more years of experience in software development or a related field
- Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline. Master's degree or global equivalent a plus.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top