Principal Product Owner (CA) - Product Owner
CA Technologies creates software that fuels transformation for companies and enables them to seize the opportunities of the application economy. Software is at the heart of every business in every industry. From planning, to development, to management and security, CA is working with companies worldwide to change the way we live, transact, and communicate – across mobile, private and public cloud, distributed and mainframe environments.
Below is the link to the internal QMS job description where you can view the Band Level & Job Family.
The Product Owner serves as the customer proxy to the Agile team. Working as part of the Product Management team, they will own, define and prioritize the team backlog, establish story acceptance criteria, drive content via prioritized user stories, obtain customer validation and accept stories, ensuring that the solution effectively addresses overall program priorities while maintaining technical integrity.
This role is a senior Product Owner who can work independently interfacing with other Product Owners, Product Managers, Cross-Functional Team members, and internal and external customers at every level.
- Executed in the capacity of development lead, Project / Program manager, Pre-Sales engagement, Solution Architect
- Preferable: Software product-based Business
- Executed in the capacity of Product Manager Domain Experience
- Work Experience
Typically, 10 or more years of experience in software development or a related field
- Common-middleware layer (like manageability, scalability, security, system health-monitoring etc); good understanding of IT Systems Management market
- Software security market, use cases, Security-related certifications (CISSP, CEH etc)
- Good understanding of Agile-based software development methodology
- Expert-level command over customer engagement, stakeholder management, presentation-skills
Our Mission – we eliminate barriers; the barriers between ideas and outcomes. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT. We love the game, and never stop chasing greatness. If you want to fulfil your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers, then CA Technologies is where you belong.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top