Principal Product Owner (CA)
CA Technologies creates software that fuels transformation for companies and enables them to seize the opportunities of the application economy. Software is at the heart of every business in every industry. From planning, to development, to management and security, CA is working with companies worldwide to change the way we live, transact, and communicate – across mobile, private and public cloud, distributed and mainframe environments.
Below is the link to the internal QMS job description where you can view the Band Level & Job Family.
- Industry Experience: approx 10+ year or more
- Must: Software based-business, Executed in the capacity of development lead, Project / Program manager, Pre-Sales engagement, Solution Architect
- Preferable: Software product-based business, executed in the capacity of Product Manager
- Domain Experience
- Must: Experience in common-middleware layer (like manageability, scalability, security, system health-monitoring etc); good understanding of IT Systems Management market
- Preferable: Software security market, use cases, Security-related certifications (CISSP, CEH etc)
- Good understanding of Agile-based software development methodology
- Expert-level command over customer engagement, stakeholder management, presentation-skills
Our Mission – we eliminate barriers; the barriers between ideas and outcomes. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT. We love the game, and never stop chasing greatness. If you want to fulfil your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers, then CA Technologies is where you belong.
Back to top