Principal Product Marketing Manager
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
This position is responsible to provide subject-matter expertise, thought leadership and solution specialization within and/or across CA’s products or solutions in a manner that best positions CA against our competition. You will be seen by the customer as bringing tangible value in terms of experience, knowledge and expertise. This is achieved through a combination of broad real-world experience and IT industry-specific certifications. Additionally, you will:
- Understand the business objectives of our customers to enable the successful creation of an ROI business case which justifies the investment in CA solutions
- Be recognized by the customer as being both customer centric and solutions oriented.
- Provide business insight and financial analytics expertise to the customer.
- Offer insight on the business value of CA’s solutions relative to the customer’s objectives.
- Act as subject matter expert for a particular solution with detailed knowledge of other solutions and how they might impact the business case analysis.
- Demonstrate complete understanding of the particular solution’s common capabilities and how they can impact the customer’s business.
- May be required to provide onsite customer assistance.
- Assist the CA Customer Solution Architect, Channel Solution Strategist, and/or Business Unit aligned Solution Strategist and sales team in qualifying, communicating and quantifying CA solution benefits to customers and/or partners.
- Work closely with the account team and the customer or partner to obtain a deep understanding of the customer’s business challenges and needs and architect a financial business case on how to meet them.
- Execute complex business value assessment demonstrations and workshops, customizing the analysis as necessary to address the customer’s specific needs and environment.
- Maintain a deep business impact knowledge of the products developed by the business unit.
- Provide ROI business case documentation and tools as necessary to support the proposed solution.
- Effectively position and present the benefits of CA’s solutions and specifically how our solutions will support the client’s business requirements.
- Provide technical leadership and oversight during Trials, Proof-of-Concept (POCs), complex demos, etc., as warranted.
- Effectively communicate CA’s key competitive differentiators in regards to TCO and ROI impact by solution
- Foster and build relationships with sales teams to develop reference stories and customer testimonials
- Strive to constantly improve the quality of all customer interactions.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Back to top