Principal Product Manager (CA)
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
The Product Manager is Customer/Market facing, responsible for identifying and continuously validating addressable market opportunities aligned to CA's strategy, understanding and communicating the voice of the target customer, and combining these to achieve market success through delivering new or improved product or solution offerings.
This role is a fully qualified senior product manager who can work independently interfacing with internal and external customers at every level.
- Product Management
- Strategic Planning
- Program Portfolio Management
- Program Increment Execution
- Go-to-Market Execution
- Release and Risk Management
- Program Increment (PI) Planning
Skills & Competencies
- Overall experience of 10 to 12 years
- Should have worked as a Product manager for atleast 5 - 6 years
- Should understand Agile Environment
- Understanding of overall market and segments.
- Understanding of Competitor products and alternative solutions.
- Go-to-Market Execution, Customer Centricity, Concept and Product Development
- Concept and Product Development
- Should have worked with Product Owners
- Ability to align business priorities
- Should have done quality management in Agile Environment
- MBA would be added advantage
- Experience in Network Infrastructure domain would be an added advantage
Certified Scrum Product Owner preferred.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top