Principal, Field Marketing
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud
This position is responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns in support of the CA sales business to drive demand generation across the lead lifecycle – ie lead creation to qualified sales opportunities.
- Takes the lead in design/execution of marketing campaigns and activities to drive quality sales leads
- Orchestrates the internal and external resources necessary to design, refine, approve, build and launch marketing campaigns
- Provide overall project management of marketing campaigns/projects/events
- Provide campaign analysis and reporting throughout the entire funnel to understand ROI and to generate feedback for continuous improvement in all marketing efforts.
- Combine multiple elements of the marketing mix including, but not limited to, strategy, content, target market acquisition, media selection, launch activities and events both internal and external, and identifying plans for follow-up.
- Understand the dynamics of the sales community and engagement how this directly links to campaign outcomes and success.
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in revenue based marketing, ideally someone with a solid understnading and background in the IT market and segments within ANZ as well as knows and understands competitive landscape within ANZ software market across multiple categories.
- 7+ years of field marketing experience at a B2B software or technology company
- Ability to engage with sales to support sales revenue
- Extensive knowledge and experience to drive demand generation
- Experience in digital marketing (webinar, Search and Social)
- Strong project management skills
- Must have Marketo/ Eloqua or equivalant Marketing Automation Skills
- Must have Salesforce.com Skills
- Team player and enjoy working in a dynamic team environment
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top