Principal Customer Success Analyst - NPS/Survey Design
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
The Principal Business Analyst helps to drive the Voice of the Customer Program at CA Technologies. Our small but highly influential team seeks an entrepreneurial thinker and doer to execute NPS program elements: increase internal customer-first thinking, tell the story through VOC data analysis and reporting, conduct root cause analysis, recommend product and process improvement, and close-the-loop.
In this role you will be responsible for working cross-functionally with teams across the various departments to drive continuous improvements. Rally and leverage the CX Management Council to effect change quickly and organically. Present customer needs, asks, and results to Executives.
- To help monitor and execute on key NPS surveys across the business.
- Develop and execute long-term strategies to enhance the customer experience while driving brand recognition and our commitment to deliver to the marketplace and our customers.
- Create and manage a closed loop customer experience feedback program and supporting ‘the field organization to provide ongoing customer input and engagement in customer experience initiatives.
- Take charge of and own customer segmentation to help ensure key metrics are achieved.
- Provide insight into emerging customer experience trends, competitive environment and best practices and apply learnings to ongoing customer experience initiatives to support CA.
- Collaborate with various levels in other departments to champion awareness, understanding and utilization of customer feedback to improve the customer experience.
- Act as a strong subject-matter expert on customer surveys and feedback.
- Manage our customer survey/data collection process, feedback system and reporting.
- Provide data-driven insights to guide the evolution and improvement of CA’s customer experience
- Develop improvement action plans with the business.
- Analyze and identify ways to link survey results to improvement programs.
- Ability to take key lessons learned from the results and communicates to broader audiences via written and verbal communications.
- 5 plus years of industry related experience designing and executing surveys with enterprise level customers
- Create and manage strategic communication and marketing plans that support the understanding of customer loyalty within the organization Drive development and standardization of best practices.
- Build nurture relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong writing skills along with the ability to multi task
- Strong Project Management Background. Must be able to drive project management.
- Ability to interact with all level including executives to individual contributors’
- Product marketing experience a strong plus
- Any knowledge of customer experience programs would be a strong plus
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Our Islandia, NY campus offers several amenities, including:
- Gourmet cafeteria with wide selection of cuisine
- Montessori Child Development Center for children up to the age of six
- Banking services
- Fitness Center (state of the art facility complete with indoor full court basketball, indoor racquetball courts, cardio studio, outside running track, soccer fields, tennis courts)
- Concierge services (dry cleaning, package shipping, stamps and movie rentals)
- On-site chiropractor
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
To learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity, we welcome you to visit our web site at www.ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Back to top