Principal Consultant, Presales
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
To compete successfully and thrive today, enterprises across every industry need to transform. This process is not just about incremental improvement, but about evolving core businesses to meet the demands of today’s connected world. CA API Management accelerates this digital transformation by providing the capabilities you need to bring systems together, secure these integrations, deliver better customer experiences faster and capitalize on new opportunities.
As a Sr Consultant, Presales you will be responsible for providing subject-matter expertise on the CA Technologies API Management product range. You will drive technical relationships with all stakeholders and support sales opportunities.
- Committed to provide API Management advice and technical guidance to sales teams and key business partners.
- Challenge yourself to create and deliver innovative product demonstrations for prospects, customers, and partners on-site and remotely.
- Provide technical leadership and oversight during trials, Proof of Concept (POCs), complex demos, etc.
- Developing tactical and strategic sales plans and proposals to win business for the sales teams.
- Taking pride in contributing field knowledge and feedback to direct future product requirements and enhancements as our technologies are constantly updated.
- Provide feedback to appropriate CA parties on product enhancements or services that would be beneficial to the customer and potentially generate additional revenue.
- Collaborate closely with your internal network and the customer to obtain a deep understanding of the
- Customer’s technology needs or offerings and architect a solution to meet them.
- Understand and act as a valued resource early and often within the customer’s decision making process.
- Eager to learn, maintain a deep and extensive technical knowledge of the products.
- Provide excellent technical specifications and requirements documentation as necessary to support the proposed solution.
Desired Skills and Experience• Recent experience in API Management/SOA Governance technology would be an advantage.
- Must have experience of working with SOA, Middleware, Integration, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and/or Business Process Management (BPM) solutions.
- Typically 5+ years’ experience as a Presales Consultant, working with enterprise software products or services.
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions.
- Typically may have a Bachelor Degree or global equivalent experience in an IT, business or sales related field.
- Both direct and partner Presales activity experience will be seen as a benefit.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top