Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
With broad experience across communications, we’re looking for a seasoned internal and employee communications lead in Santa Clara, CA. You’re ready for a challenge AND a great team to work with in a company that is powering the app economy.
This role reports to the VP, Product Communications. You’ll work within a team of product communicators and lead the communications for a global product development organization that spans multiple business units and engineering support functions. It’s a team and environment that is looking for new ways to communicate and engage with our talented team. From executive support to change management communications and exciting product and solution communications programs, this role gives you variety and excitement every day.
- Ownership of Product Development organization internal communications plan spanning employee engagement, HR communications and executive communications
- Close partnership with external product communications team to ensure alignment
- Cross pollination with Corporate Communications employee communications to promote product development initiatives and successes and weave corporate mission initiatives into product development-specific communications
- Internal communications partner to Product Development executives and leadership team to educate, strategize and execute
- Cross-functional management of initiatives and programs that impact and are relevant to Product Development organization
- Management of existing communications tools and vehicles and responsibility for ongoing optimization for improvements and engagement
- Accountability for internal communications metrics and ongoing quarter-over-quarter improvements
Skills and Experience:
- 6-10 years of experience in an enterprise tech environment
- Experience in a B2B software technology company
- Expert in enterprise collaboration software (Tools, Platforms, Best Practices)
- Excellent writer and synthesizer of dense information
- Ability to act as a filter for corporate speak to people-friendly prose
- Highly organized
- Collaborative and a good coach for others
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects with a sense of urgency
- Resourceful and metrics driven
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top