Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
The position is to be based at the company's EMEA headquarters in Morges. The role reports to the Vice President of Communications for EMEA and is part of the Central Management team. This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning team of Communications experts. It offers a broad scope and the ability to make a difference to a well-established brand that seeks a creative and experienced practitioner to help close the gap between the perception and reality of the business in the region. There is also an opportunity to develop content and campaigns at a European level and work closely with peers to ensure successful the rollout in the other countries in the region.
- Day to day management of ongoing communications activities, such as media relations, executive communications, story/message development, special events, launches, and communications with employees such as newsletters, employee emails, Town Halls, roundtables, webcasts etc.
- Overall direction of PR Agencies
- Develop annual and quarterly public relations plans and support launches and announcements.
- Serve as the day-to-day liaison with the Central stakeholders
- Develop key messages, story lines and narrative relevant to the local markets. Develop and edit press releases working with the local PR agencies.
- Campaign input and development: help in the development of EMEA and global campaign concepts and provide feedback during the material development stages.
- Provide support for special events, crisis communications and broadcast TV initiatives.
- Direct CA's executive speaking program for C-level executives and other key executive speakers
- To provide strategic counsel across the business regarding communications, as well as providing general updates on communications activities as appropriate.
- Communications budget planning and management
- Manage social media program
- Reporting on external and internal communications activities and press coverage on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Ideally, the candidate has 5-7 years' experience in working in public relations; either within an in-house corporate communications department or at a public relations agency.
- This could be a good first step from agency into an in-house role for the right candidate.
- Ideally, some technology experience would be preferred but is not essential.
- Candidate must be comfortable dealing with complex issues and be able to articulate them in clear and simple language.
- A calm but confident, outgoing personality is important as is a desire to learn new skills and be a team player in a dynamic European business
- Ability to understand and articulate technology-driven messages and strategies.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to meet deadlines and juggle multiple projects.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions independently.
- Keen to learn about CA Technologies products, solutions and capabilities.
- Excellent organisational skills.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top