Principal Agile Program Manager (CA)
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
An Principal Agile Program Manager employs servant leadership to embrace and support Agile practices in the planning and execution of a program. The Principal Agile Program Manager provides mentoring, coaching, and facilitating across several teams.
DevOps Program manager would be responsible for
- Maintaining an upto date inventory of all components of our service, that would include various product versions, features, capabilities, capacity and customers on various systems
- Proactively identify components that need to be updated including operating systems, certificates and infrastructure
- Represent key metrics to various levels of reporting as needed by management
- Manage customer communication with regards to Service
- Understand and explain various features of our service and it’s capabilities to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage system changes flowing through the system with regards to customer interaction
- Track and triage DevOps deliverables to various teams
- Internal and external communication on salient features of our service
This person is expected to have the following skillset
- Certified program manager (PgMP) and/or PMP with 5 years’ experience
- Must be organized, able to handle large number of tasks
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have strong customer management experience
Typically, 8 or more years of experience in software development or a related field
Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent in a related field.
- Database (MS SQL, Oracle, MYSQL)
- Testing Applications / Tools (CA LISA, HP ALM, Load Runner, QTP, Selenium)
- Continuous Integration (Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Teamcity, Jira, maven)
- Must have Scripting (Java Script, Pearl, Shell, Ruby or Python) Experience
- Must have Java Programming Experience
- Operating System: Windows, Unix and Linux
- CA Product experience a Plus
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a plus
- Experience with Virtualization (Vmware), Docker Containers a plus
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top