Principal Agile Consultant
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
CA Agile Central is a collaborative, enterprise SaaS platform for agile software development, purpose-built for scaling agile development practices. CA Agile Central provides a hub for teams to collaboratively plan, prioritize and track their work, connecting their development work to the company’s most important business initiatives. Read more at http://www.ca.com/us/products/ca-agile-central.html
As a Principal Agile Consultant you will be responsible for supporting our customers with their platform configuration, training, coaching, and overall transformation needs through a variety of on-site and remote engagement options. Provides guidance to customers with the adoption of CA Agile Central and accompanying agile values, practices, and techniques. Typical daily activities will include platform implementation, configuration, customization, and the creation of custom views, dashboards, and reports. This individual should also love working and guiding agile software development
- Delivery of CA Agile Central platform implementation and configuration guidance
- Connecting platform and process with CA Agile Central
- Influencing and guiding of individual contributors, teams, and delivery groups
- Delivery of standard training materials and classes
- Creation and delivery of custom training materials and classes
- Facilitation of workshops and events across multiple teams
- Thorough understanding of agile-at-scale approaches and techniques
- Leading team and delivery group launch, synchronization, and retrospective activities
- Create and contribute IP and content for re-use by other staff
- Participation in industry events and activities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive agile consulting experience
- A SaaS background is required and a strong preference exists for technologies within those companies. Technical Account Manager, Pre-Sales Engineer, Support Engineer, and Implementation Engineer are all roles that the ideal candidate would have possessed in the past.
- Process knowledge of Scrum, Kanban, and the Scaled Agile Framework is required.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top