Principal Agile Consultant
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Principal Agile Consultant (Colombia/ Bogota)
Your future starts here!
We are hiring a Principal Agile Consultant to join our Agile Team.
Agile Consultant Role:
This position is responsible for assisting our customers with their platform configuration, training, coaching, and overall transformation needs through a variety of on-site and remote engagement options. Provides guidance to customers with the adoption of CA Agile Central and accompanying agile values, practices, and techniques.
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we’re searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 – but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world’s most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. For more information, visit www.CA.com/innovation.
About the Role:
In this role, you’ll help support CA Technologies transform the IT industry by:
- Delivery of CA Agile Central platform implementation and configuration guidance
- Connecting platform and process with CA Agile Central
- Influencing and guiding of individual contributors, teams, and delivery groups
- Delivery of standard training materials and classes
- Creation and delivery of custom training materials and classes
- Facilitation of workshops and events across multiple teams
- Thorough understanding of agile-at-scale approaches and techniques
- Leading team and delivery group launch, synchronization, and retrospective activities
- Create and contribute IP and content for re-use by other staff
- Participation in industry events and activities
How you will stand out:
- Typically, 5 or more years of experience in agile coaching.
- Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese will be aplus (Spanish Native)
- Business travel of approximately 75 or more percent yearly is expected for this position.
- Sr Professional Staff. A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization. Resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Complete understanding and wide application of principles, theories, and concepts in the field. General knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Strong competence with the various tools, procedures, programming languages used to accomplish the job.
Skills & Competencies
- Strong technology acumen
- Strong facilitation skills
- Strong training skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong emotional intelligence skills
- SAFe Agilist
- SAFe Program Consultant
- Certified ScrumMaster
- Certified Scrum Practitioner
- Certified Scrum Coach
A Great CA Employee:
- Takes smart risks
- Exhibits courage
- Is a “driver”
- Embraces diversity
- Communicates openly
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Likes to laugh
- Loves a good challenge
- Is resilient when faced with setbacks
- Teams well with others
- Insists on quality results
- Is forward-thinking
- Adapts easily to change
- Solves problems creatively
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top