Principal Agile Consultant
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organisations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
Title: Principal Agile Consultant
Location: CA Technologies, Ditton Park, Riding Court Road, Datchet, Berkshire,
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Posting Date: 3rd July 2017 – Posting Close Date 31st July 2017
As a Principal Agile Consultant you will be responsible for supporting our customers with their platform configuration, training, coaching, and overall transformation needs through a variety of on-site and remote engagement options. Provides guidance to customers with the adoption of CA Agile Central and accompanying agile values, practices, and techniques. Typical daily activities will include platform implementation, configuration, customization, and the creation of custom views, dashboards, and reports. This individual should also love working and guiding agile software development
- Delivery of CA Agile Central platform implementation and configuration guidance
- Connecting platform and process with CA Agile Central
- Influencing and guiding of individual contributors, teams, and delivery groups
- Delivery of standard training materials and classes
- Creation and delivery of custom training materials and classes
- Facilitation of workshops and events across multiple teams
- Thorough understanding of agile-at-scale approaches and techniques
- Leading team and delivery group launch, synchronization, and retrospective activities
- Create and contribute IP and content for re-use by other staff
- Participation in industry events and activities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive agile consulting experience
- Experience configuring and implementing agile
- A SaaS background is required and a strong preference exists for technologies within those companies. Technical Account Manager, Pre-Sales Engineer, Support Engineer, and Implementation Engineer are all roles that the ideal candidate would have possessed in the past.
- Process knowledge of Scrum, Kanban, and the Scaled Agile Framework is required.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top