Principal Agile Coach (CA)
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.Job Overview
This position is responsible for advanced facilitation and coaching of one or more Agile teams in a single location or region in Agile methodology and practices in CA Technologies IT Group. This position will also be responsible to act as an on-going advocate for our Lean-IT transformation to progress our Agile maturity and adoption.
Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a related field.
Typically 7 or more years in an industry related role.
Experience in Agile coaching/consulting.
Skills & Competencies
- Leading Yourself
- Demonstrate a growth mind-set, seeks feedback often, and is effective in continuous personal and professional development.
- Demonstrate high personal integrity and ability to earn trust from others.
- Excellent communication, presentation, written, and interpersonal skills for both individuals and groups.
- Knowledge of modern engineering practices such as pair programming and behavior driven development as they apply to Agile behaviors.
- Leading Through Others
- Facilitation skills - ability to facilitate small to medium-sized value streams.
- Ability to recognize conflict and support conflict resolution through collaboration and consensus.
- Mentoring: Demonstrate the ability to utilize knowledge and work with others to choose the best tools to solve problems in the situations as defined by the individual challenged.
- Professional Coaching: Demonstrate a knowledge of ACI concepts such as coaching arc, powerful questions, listening levels, and individual and team dynamics.
- Teamwork: Demonstrate the ability to collaborate with others to accomplish goals.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification or equivalent required.
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or equivalent desired.
- ICAgile Professional Certification in Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) or equivalent desired.
- ICAgile Professional Certification in Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF) or equivalent desired.
- SAFe Agilist (SA) desired (for certain positions it may be required).
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) or equivalent desired.
Below is the link to the internal QMS job description where you can view the Band Level & Job Family:
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top