Partner Account Manager
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
As a Partner Account Manager with CA, you’ll be responsible for defining, building and maintaining the partner ecosystem, providing input into strategy/ business plans and ensuring partner alignment. Supported by a local team, your focus will be on providing technical influence amongst partner decision makers and their clients.
This role is across all of the CA product/ solution set working with partners with varying levels of engagement including a focus on new sales development.
- Hold sales revenue quota for relevant assigned territory/ partner businesses
- Align CA technology solutions with partner capabilities/ methodologies
- Manage the engagement model between CA and partners
- Evangelize and promote joint success
- Manage the health and wellbeing of the relationship
- Identify targeted joint CA/Partner solutions to address customers need
- Ensure client satisfaction and excellent customer service
- Manage, measure and accurately predict financial outcomes
- 5+ years’ experience in an IT/ enterprise software sales role
- Experience in Partner Sales activities: planning, enablement, sales management, partner relationship management, etc.
- Team player mentality
- Intermediate English and business level Japanese
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top