Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
As a Manager, Presales, you will be responsible for to planning, executing, monitoring and managing Presales consulting team's performance and resource allocation needs within EMEA region. Work with sales management to ensure the Presales organization effectively drives and supports the technical validation portion of the sales cycle so CA products and solutions are presented in a way to meet the customer's and Partner's business objectives. This position also has responsibility to work with sales and delivery groups to ensure appropriate collaboration on sales opportunities to achieve properly qualified customer and/or Partner expectations.
- Responsible for managing, measuring and reporting on team's performance against targets while meeting goals on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Hire, develop and retain talent.
- Managing the overall development plan of the team, including:
- coach and monitor staff
- review productivity level of the teams
- ensure proper training activities
- develop and determine team and individual goals
- Help team members build and maintain relationships with senior executives and decision makers, taking the lead as necessary.
- Build long-term partnerships and trust.
- Prioritize efforts to pursue the most pervasive customer needs that CA can successfully address within assigned territory and align the efforts of their Partners in the business accordingly.
- Coordinate resources with other management to ensure timely and successful campaigns and phone coverage.
- Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related field, preferably in an IT, business or sales related field.
- Typically, 7 or more years of relevant experience, of which 2 years are in an Presales supervisory position with proven results.
- Possess leadership skills to mobilize and empower teams to achieve.
- Demonstrate effective communication and relationship building skills.
- Focus on short term. Develop the ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short team perspective situations.
- Influencing and negotiating skills and an understanding of department strategies and services, resolve conflicts and influence outcomes on non-routine matters for the division with some management assistance.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new Inside Sales approaches.
- Fluent English
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top