Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
This position is responsible for managing activities associated with the payroll function.
- Manage activities of payroll team to ensure that payroll preparation activities are performed accurately and on a timely basis
- Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests from employees
- Remain current on, and ensure compliance with, all government regulations
- Resolve issues that have been escalated
- Review final payroll reports, monthly general ledger journal entries, payroll bank wire transfers, direct deposits and taxes
- Work with SAP HR team on updates and changes to SAP time and Payroll interface
- Collaborate with other departments for any system changes
- Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in Accounting or Finance.
- Typically 8 or more year's of Payroll experience with at least 1 or more years of supervisory experience.
Skills & Competencies:
- 8 to 10 years of payroll processing experience of 1000 plus employee organisation.
- Experience in payroll accounting
- Experience to SAP is a must.
- Exposure to various audits both internal and external
- Excellent MS suite experience and very sound on MS Excel skills
- Ability to engage with 3rd party payroll administrator for timely payroll disbursements
- Experience in stock based compensation accounting, RSU, Stock Options, ESPP etc.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Complete knowledge of payroll compliances
- Broad understanding of Payroll related issues.
- Knowledge of taxing regulations.
Below is the link to the internal QMS job description where you can view the Band Level & Job Family:
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top