Manager, Digital Sales
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
As a Manager, Digital Sales, you will be responsible for managing an Inside/Digital Sales account team in achieving the company’s revenue goals for specific products, as well as coaching, mentoring, and providing feedback to staff for improvement.
- Responsible for managing, measuring and reporting on team’s performance against targets while meeting goals on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Hire, develop and retain talent.
- Managing the overall development plan of the team, including:
o coach and monitor staff
o review productivity level of the teams
o ensure proper training activities (product, sales, and process)
o develop and determine team and individual goals
- Coordinate resources with other Inside Sales management to ensure timely and successful campaigns and phone coverage.
- Work with Director, Inside Sales to foster communication between various organizations to ensure teamwork.
- Possess leadership competencies necessary to motivate teams to attain their goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree or global equivalent in related field, preferably in an IT, business or sales related field.
- Typically 7 or more years of Inside Sales experience, of which 2 years are in an Inside Sales supervisory position with proven results.
- Possess leadership skills to mobilize and empower teams to achieve.
- Demonstrate effective communication and relationship building skills.
- Focus on short term. Develop the ability to understand the long-term (“big picture”) and short team perspective situations.
- Influencing and negotiating skills and an understanding of department strategies and services, resolve conflicts and influence outcomes on non-routine matters for the division with some management assistance.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new Inside Sales approaches.
- Fluent English
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top