Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Your future starts here!
Business, rewritten by Software™
From planning to development management to security, at CA Technologies we create software that fuels transformation for companies in the application economy.
A leading software company with over 950 patents, the brilliant minds at CA collaborate with all of the brands you know and use every day including global banks, online retailers, major healthcare systems, and even the US Government. We have a daring vision and powerful, expanding solution set that helps these successful companies realize their boldest objectives. This is where we redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. Our start-up culture is full of fresh ideas and cutting-edge solutions. From Silicon Valley to New York City, and cool places in between.
About the Summer Internship Program
Our Finance Internship Program is a paid internship that will immerse you into a high-impact Finance team where you will enhance your skill sets, be challenged with rigorous work, and support meaningful processes in our critical business functions. Your Role as a Summer intern is that of a valuable and contributing member of a team who will be given the opportunity to apply your finance and accounting knowledge in contributing quality work, with client service excellence, while developing your leadership abilities and having fun along the way. Our Finance Internship Program opportunities begin June 2017 at our offices located in Islandia, NY.
How You’ll Stand Out
- Undergraduate and Graduate students pursuing degrees in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, or Finance will be considered
- 3.0 GPA or better (transcript required)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn and apply new information in a timely manner
- Analytical skills, and ability to solve highly strategic and difficult business problems
- Ambitious work ethic, professional disposition, detail–oriented, with high levels of intellectual curiosity
- Self-driven and capable of working independently on complex tasks under critical timeline
- Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Values teamwork and collaboration
- Innate desire for professional development
- Strong career motivation with an interest in learning about the company and desire to pursue full time opportunities
CA Technologies has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years-and there is reason for that. Here you will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience through exposure to real life business situations at our corporate headquarters, explore flexible work arrangements, mentoring, and leadership development while pushing boundaries of what’s “possible” by collaborating with diverse team of global innovators.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Our Islandia, NY campus offers several amenities, including:
- Gourmet cafeteria with wide selection of cuisine
- Montessori Child Development Center for children up to the age of six
- Banking services
- Fitness Center (state of the art facility complete with indoor full court basketball, indoor racquetball courts, cardio studio, outside running track, soccer fields, tennis courts)
- Concierge services (dry cleaning, package shipping, stamps and movie rentals)
- On-site chiropractor
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
To learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity, we welcome you to visit our web site at www.ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top