Information Engineer (CA)
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
As an INFORMATION ENGINEER, you will be responsible for researching, creating, and modifying technical content. Furthermore, you contribute to and work from design documents, communicate with technical staff, and use the products you are documenting. Deliverables must be appropriate for the intended audience and follow technical information standards.
- Have a passion for installing, learning, and working with the product during the development cycle.
- Write technically accurate, grammatically correct information.
- Thoroughly review and edit your own work and other writers' work.
- Take pride in designing and structuring documents.
- Interview subject matter experts.
- Research design specifications.
- Analyze competitors' products.
- Review and interpret customer issues and requests.
- Distill all research into information that can be used in project planning.
- Support your development teams in an Agile framework.
- Follow project plans, implement designs, and meet dates for deliverables.
- Manage multiple project assignments simultaneously.
- Communicate with the project team to resolve problems, obtain information, and ensure timely reviews.
- Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in Computer Science or related field is preferred. Master's degree or global equivalent a plus.
- Ideally 1+years of technical writing experience
- Excellent knowledge of English (writing and speaking)
- Technical background is advantage
- Team player
- Good communication and writing skills
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top