Implementation Project Manager
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Manager, Engineering Services:
This position is responsible to managing multiple Maintenance Projects / Programs / Change Requests as individual contributor, manage implementation of multiple parallel projects through the entire project lifecycle in a SaaS model for Multinational customers across Asia-Pacific and EMEA region
- BE/MCA with 8+ years of Hands-on IT/Business Consulting Project/Program Management experience OR MBA with 6+ year of hands-on experience in business consulting/program management.
- Experience in managing multiple End to End Software Implementation Projects / Programs as individual contributor
- Manage implementation of multiple parallel projects through the entire project lifecycle in a SaaS model for Multinational customers across Asia-Pacific and EMEA region.
- Accountable for delivery of projects under the account, manage customer relationship and serve as an escalation point to address project risks and issues that could impact program delivery and success.
- Collaborate with teams of Technical Architects, Developers and QA professionals to implement online authentication, fraud detection and risk monitoring projects customized as per client's requirement.
- Engage in and remediation activities when required with account team & clients.
- Ensure remediation/action plans are in place to address critical situations.
- Coordinate customer communication and follow up of remediation activities.
- Participate with Support and Services teams during root cause analysis reviews
- Manage Service upgrades
- Strong Customer Engagement Experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with both external and internal customers for managing critical Production issues
- Strong Project Management Skill
- Must have Managed Multiple Implementation of Software/Application projects as an Individual contributor.
- On-time project delivery experience
- Strong Customer Engagement Experience.
- Significant experience in Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Tracking and completing the Projects & CRs with in stipulated time
- Knowledge of Salesforce or any ticketing system would be an added advantage
- Takes Ownership & Accountability of assignments
- Knowledge of ecommerce domain would be an added advantage
- Should have Lead and managed multiple projects/activities in parallel, preparing and executing minutes of meeting, project status reports, project plan, defect tracker, controlling and monitoring projects
Education & Experience :
BE/MCA/MBA with 8+ years of Hands-on IT/Business Consulting Project/Program Management experience.
Work Location : Bangalore
Reporting to : Director of Engineering Services
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top