Head of Growth at FreshTracks.io
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
What if you could get all the freedom that comes with a startup, but with all the benefits that
come with a corporate job? Curious? Read on.
We're hiring a Head of Growth to own FreshTracks positioning in the market, messaging and
communication to customers, demand generation, partnerships, and media. We are looking for
someone who can deeply understand our customers and our market to help inform and
influence our product roadmap in pursuit of growth, while simultaneously building and
strengthening our customer community and brand.
This self-starting leader must be a results-oriented strategic thinker with an exceptional blend
of multi-audience communication skills (you'll be talking to roles across software teams, from
marketing to engineers), a deep and passionate knowledge of the monitoring space, and the
ability to plan, manage, and execute strategic initiatives. We are looking for someone who is
data driven with demonstrated, measured results and has a passion for helping early stage
companies grow and scale.
This position will work on the FreshTracks team inside of the CA Technologies Accelerator.
That's right: CA Technologies believes in the magic of startups and has a dedicated program to
incubating the next generation of great technology.
Product Marketing and Positioning
- Develop positioning, messaging, segmentation and marketing campaigns for target segments using customer data and analysis (via customer interviews, A/B testing, metrics, etc.) .
- Ownership of our social media presence via Twitter, Facebook, and other relevant outlets as needed (eg: Reddit, ProductHunt, Quora)
- Be a strategic partner on the FreshTracks team; share learning and marketing best practices, continually improve processes and content, and provide clear and consistent reporting to broader stakeholders
- Develop strategies and tactics to increase customer acquisition, activation, and retention.
Monitoring & Event Management Communications
- Develop effective communications including online outreach, events, webinars, and other activities as seen fit for our target and future customer base
- Drive creation of sales, customer and partner facing messaging and communications
- Define product positioning and key messages, to develop product data sheets, sales aids/enablement materials, and key messages to external stakeholders (media, customers, prospects & partners)
Product Marketing Tactics & Materials
- Obsessively measure effectiveness of all product marketing programs using a toolchain of analytics products such as MixPanel, Google Analytics, Intercom, etc.
- Develop tactical product marketing plans delivering the proper product positioning via specific activities and programs (social media, webinars, events, videos, etc.)
- Formulate forecasts and create the marketing plan including methods for market penetration, customer acquisition, as well as customer retention and expansion
- Work cross-functionally to create product marketing materials and partner toolkits (data sheets, partner briefs, presentations, online assets, etc.)
- Drive and own agency and freelance relationships as needed.
- Initiate, develop and deliver thought-leading content via events, blogs, webinars, videos, eBooks, podcasts, etc.
- Act as a company evangelist for the products in webinars, videos, podcasts and speaking events as needed both internally and externally to analysts, media, customers, prospects and partners
- Create sales enablement materials such as standard presentations, demo scripts, data sheets, solution briefs, videos, messaging guides, etc.
- Develop additional sales tools as needed that align with the no-touch model
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, computer science or technical field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with a small team, agile and/or startup experience preferred
- Experience in technical product marketing with a focus on digital marketing and growth hacking.
- Experience in the monitoring or event management space is a huge plus
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Nearest Major Market: Boulder
Nearest Secondary Market: Denver
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top