Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
As an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible to perform highly specialized, professional and administrative support to Vice President.This position requires a wide and comprehensive acquaintance with, and understanding of, both general and specific phases of the job and their practical application to complex problems and situations ordinarily encountered. The position functions under minimal supervision. Work is often done without established procedures. Contacts are frequent within and outside of the company and involve obtaining or providing information on matters of some importance to the company and may be of a sensitive nature.
- Organize workflow by reviewing correspondence and determining importance of such, before distributing to executive.
- Screen and direct incoming calls, correspondence and visitors.
- Answer questions and furnish information to keep the executive’s time free of minor detail work.
- Responsible for the orderly establishment, maintenance and retrieval of information and correspondence on a daily basis to ensure immediate access to files.
- Compose and edit correspondence on behalf of the executive.
- Schedule appointments and coordinate arrangements for meetings ensuring the executive meets the commitments.
- Coordinate and arrange all domestic and international travel.
- Gather data from a variety of sources for inclusion in technical reports and presentations; performs independent research and prepares information for special projects as required
- Develop, maintain, update, reconcile and analyze spreadsheet information for basic management reporting.
- Interpret and relay company policy information; keeps executive informed of any deviation on items that may require personal attention and approval.
- Act as a liaison between groups under the responsibility of the executive.
- Attend designated conferences and meetings, taking and transcribing minutes.
- Handle confidential material relevant to company operations.
- Prepare information for senior management meetings.
- 8+ Yrs of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Strong eye for detail who should be able to track things
- Should have had experience in handling senior guests, leaders, stake holder business visits.
- Able to provide solutions to the situations and work under pressure
- Will be responsible for managing his Calendar, Schedules, track and submit expenses
- Arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel – booking hotels, flights and all logistical requirements
- Secretarial and administrative support in all meetings, presentations, workshops, conferences
- Work closely and support HR and departments for critical people meetings and initiatives
- Work with the Executive’s direct staff and leadership on various business meetings and initiatives as required
- Should be well versed in MS office (email, PPT, word and excel)
- Should be able to maintain confidentiality
- Associate degree or global equivalent in a related field preferred.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top