Enterprise Agile Coach
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
This position is responsible for working with our client leadership teams to provide expert recommendations, roadmaps, techniques, and tactical leadership to ensure our clients adopt agile values and practices and drive change throughout their organizations.
- Leading and managing complex consulting engagements involving multiple consultants
- Well-developed leadership qualities enabling coordination and mentoring of less experienced Consultants
- Exhibiting and maintaining a strong client-driven orientation
- Influencing and guiding client executives and direct reports
- Thorough understanding of agile-at-scale approaches and techniques
- Assessing current client practices and approaches
- Leading of transformation approach and activities
- Engagement management and coordination of account delivery strategy
- Management and monitoring of client activities, delivery contracts, and burndowns
- Creation and delivery of client-requested presentations and artifacts
Typical Role definition:
Sr Professional Staff. Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge of a particular field of specialization to complete complex assignments. Technical skills may cross fields. Works on complex and diverse issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Assignments are broad in nature and need ingenuity and originality to solve. Requires daily decision making capabilities and actions that are not reviewed by supervisor. Operates with substantial latitude for unreviewed action or decision. May be responsible for a project team with a defined scope of responsibility and set of deliverables. Has influence over team members; encourages focus on ingenuity and results. Reviews progress and evaluates results. Plans and assigns personnel for a given project or task, and recommends changes in procedures. Often plays a role in high-level projects that have an impact on the company�s future direction.
Job-Specific Authority and Role:
- Generally works without consulting their manager.
- Independent decisions are made daily
- Examples of typical decisions without manager consultation:
- Decision regarding applicable Transformation approach to meet customer needs
- Determine the ability of the proposed solution to meet client expectation
- Determine appropriate escalation of issues
- Typically has no direct reports.
- Typically has no total staff.
- Typically has a geographic focus of Region(APJ/EMEA/LA/NA).
- Typically does not manage a budget.
Business Travel and Physical demands:
Business travel of approximately 75 percent yearly is expected for this position.Physical demand:
- Office environment. No special physical demands required.
- Job demands may require long periods of standing.
- Job demands may require long periods of standing.
Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent with a preference for MBA or other advanced specialty in a related field.
Typically 8 or more years of experience in management or agile consulting.
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong business acumen
- Proposal writing experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent emotional intelligence skills
- Excellent writing skills
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careersWe and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.EOE/Min/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Back to top