Engineering Project Manager
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Your future starts here!
We are looking for a talented Engineering Project Manager to join our Payment Security Services Project Management Team at CA. If you have a strong Project Management background and enjoy working in a collaborative environment, we'd love to hear from you!
Our new Project Manager will manage our 3-D Secure implementation projects in e-commerce payment security domain. You will align resources with client needs and ensure the contractual obligations as per the statement of work are met.
- Manage all aspects of a project from initiation through delivery.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise plans as appropriate to meet the ever-changing project needs and requirements.
- Perform administrative activities such as coordinating logistical issues, billing and status reporting.
- Ensure work effort generates desired deliverables on time, within budget and at required performance levels.
- Focus on the deliverables, milestones, and tasks for multiple projects.
- Manage the effective execution of tasks/processes on a project.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
- Keep stakeholders informed of key issues and changes which may impact expected business results.
- Serve as an in-house project consultant.
- Manage people and other resources indirectly as part of a cross-functional team that is required to complete a project.
- Facilitate team meetings effectively.
- Keep project team members informed of changes.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Demonstrate experience in collecting user requirement, analyzing current business processes, and devising solutions for business process problems.
Skills & Competencies
- 4 plus years of Project Management experience
- Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Has mastered most of the basic job duties of a project manager.
- Occasional direction from manager/director is needed on some technical or procedural issues.
- General proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures is required to accomplish the project.
- Excellent planning/organizational skills and techniques.
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills.
- Excellent decision making skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Excellent conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and work well under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline.
- CA product knowledge and financial domain experience is preferred
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top