CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
Come innovate with us!
As an Education Consultant at CA, you will be responsible for contributing to the development of learning solutions to all levels of employees focused on enhancing performance aligned with departmental objectives.
In this role you will be collaborating with both global education teams, human resource functions and internal clients on the deployment of learning, development and transformational related interventions focused on creating high performance and organizational agility.
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we’re searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 – but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world’s most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. For more information, visit http://www.ca.com/us/why-ca/innovation.html?intcmp=headernav.
About the Role:
In this role, you’ll help support CA Technologies charter to transform the IT industry by:
- Providing technical or CA domain expertise in one or more skills or solution areas and contributes to the design, development and production of learning content to support the programs defined by CA Education. This can include conducting needs analysis to identify learning initiatives, designing and developing learning solutions in a variety of delivery modes (instructor-led and self-directed training, etc)
- Maintaining certification or accreditation in one major product or tech domain
- Delivering content as needed
- Consulting with stakeholders independently relating to creating/implementing high performance interventions
- Knowing and apply Agile practices and principles to prioritize work and create high value
- Aligning learning, development and transformation efforts to business outcomes
- Acting innovatively on the creation of learning and/or transformation strategies
- Fostering a highly collaborative and fun working environment with peers and colleagues and our client base
- Having the ability to influence management
- Knowing and apply adult learning concepts, theories, practices, and procedures in pursuit of high performing
- Knowing technology and be passionate about it
How You’ll Stand Out:
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. She/he will have an outstanding record of accomplishment and reputation for being innovative, detail-oriented and focused. An ideal background will include:
- Business travel of approximately 10 percent yearly is expected for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent, or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2 or more years of software or hardware industry and/or related experience with at least 1 year in a corporate learning function.
- Experienced in delivery, workshop facilitation and able to apply real-world experience.
- Must have at least 2 years active experience working in an agile environment
- Knowledge and/or experience in developing reports using Excel required
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Back to top