Director, Services Delivery
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
This position is responsible for contributing to the business growth of CA by managing an expanding services business within an Sweden and Finland with respect to both increased new services and education bookings and timely, effective delivery of services contracts resulting in a profitable services business.
- Ability to lead and manage teams of Project Managers, Consultants and Architects responsible for implementing products as a single Business Unit multi-product solution and/or a cross Business Unit multi-product integrated solution within the client environment thru utilizing CA Services Best Practices.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations by ensuring team members accurately scope, assess and deliver solutions that address the client’s business requirements within the “Scope of Work” agreed to by CA and the Customer.
- Create and execute a growth plan including a strategy to build, manage, and burn the backlog in order to attain revenue goals, as well as continued attachment of professional services to new product contracts and organic growth of the services run rate business within the existing local customer base in order to attain bookings goals.
- Partner collaboratively with CA counterparts in Sales, Technical Sales, and Support to ensure accurate gathering of customer expectations during the sales opportunity and effective delivery of accurately scoped engagements that meet client expectations.
- Actively participate in the sales account planning and pipeline management planning activities to assist in identifying new and follow up Services and Education opportunities.
- Engage with Resource Management team to ensure appropriate and consistent assignment of each direct report, enabling each to obtain Billable Utilization targets.
- Background within the consulting space
- Experience as a Consulting Manager/Services Director or BU leader
- Good understanding about the Swedish and Finish market
- Has experience in managing a team
- Business/Operational Leadership.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top