Director, SaaS Ops & InfoSec
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
CA Technologies is looking for a strong leader within our SaaS InfoSec group. Responsibilities to include rebuilding InfoSec team, evolving and expanding use of InfoSec principles, alignment of SaaS InfoSec to adjacent departments and functions (GIS, Legal, SaaS Compliance, Securability COE), completion and maintenance of FedRamp security plan, and InfoSec policy ownership.
The Director must possess strong analytical, communication, and management skills with knowledge of Information Security (InfoSec) best practices and technologies. Understanding the broader landscape of security threats and risks faced in the financial and technology sector is key to ensure that your team of dedicated and experienced resources are positioned for ongoing success.
- Help lead team transitions as well as policy and procedure improvements within the SaaS division.
- Work cross functionally with GIS (IT), Legal and other departments to fine tune security related policies.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills and an ability to synthesize information and make clear, concise recommendations on course of action
- Proven track record of successfully managing information security risk programs within the payment industry and/or regulatory environment
- Ability to keep pace with demands of business by anticipating problems, proffering appropriate solutions and providing the leadership to effectively implement change
- Self-driven with strong leadership skills, with demonstrated excellence in leading diverse teams in a global environment.
- The ability to set the appropriate tone at the top, motivate staff, foster a positive culture of mutual respect and the highest ethical standards.
- Flexible and creative thinker with strong execution skills, and the ability to provide thought leadership and wield influence beyond areas of direct responsibility
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients to discuss implementation solutions.
- Convey InfoSec feedback to product development and management staff.
- Ensure the team collects, tests, creates & publishes ‘How-to’ and ‘Best Practice’ documents in support of InfoSec standards.
- Assist the teams responsible for the sale & deployment of SaaS Delivery solutions.
- Have and maintain in-depth architectural knowledge of the core components of the SaaS Delivery platform.
- Oversee the hiring, performance and maintenance of a highly trained staff.
- Mentor other team members to improve their skills and knowledge in technology.
- Develop others by encouraging accountability and enforcing performance standards.
- Identify development needs and direct staff toward appropriate opportunities.
- Analyze third party InfoSec products and solutions for application in the CA SaaS operations environment.
- Develop and adapt policies and processes for own group
- Align activities and priorities to ensure resource maximization within work group.
Business Travel and Physical Demands
Business travel of approximately 20 or less percent yearly is expected for this position.
Bachelor’s Degree or global equivalent in Computer Science or a related field.
- Typically 10 or more years of related experience with enterprise IT industry, external applications, Infrastructure, Network and Systems Administration.
- Typically 3 or more years of management experience of a distributed team.
- Knowledge and work experience with FedRAMP, PCI, VISA, SSAE16 or other related security certification schemas.
- SaaS solutions experience strongly preferred.
- FedRAMP experience strongly preferred.
Skills & Competencies
- Proven experience working with multiple individuals on internal and external delivery and communication initiatives.
- Ability to prioritize deliverables and projects to meet timelines efficiently, to adapt to changes in priorities quickly
- Ability to mentor and train technical personnel
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Ability to multi-task
US Citizenship required
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top