Director, Demand Generation
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Are you a seasoned tech marketer and demand generation expert looking for a way to apply your expertise to drive digital transformation in the tech industry for a major player? You'll absolutely love being part of our dynamic company culture at CA and you'll thrive in this newly created role as you grow and manage our demand generation practice for a growing digital and SaaS business unit. If you are looking for an opportunity on the cutting edge of digital demand generation marketing, where you will see your leadership efforts transform and impact an entire business, then please read on.
CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) creates software that fuels transformation for companies and enables them to seize the opportunities of the application economy. At CA, we believe that all technology is not created equal; the application economy is headed toward greater mobility and an always-connected business environment; and chief among these technologies are Security, DevOps, and Agile Management. Our software and solutions help our customers drive enterprise-wide productivity, offer unique user experiences and accelerate business growth.
About the Role:
Demand Generation will be a key element to CA's success in the coming years. We are building best of breed expertise for generating, nurturing and converting leads through a powerhouse performance marketing team responsible for driving new levels of qualified prospects to the direct sales team for a traditional B2B and growing SaaS portfolio. This is a rare opportunity to build something from the ground up and see it grow quickly, and as such this role is highly visible to marketing leadership and CA's executive leadership, too.
Director candidates should be Digital Marketing gurus and have a minimum of 7-10 years of B2B demand generation strategy and execution experience targeting various buyer and user personas from C-level Executives, IT and Tech Manager to industry-specific managers in mid-level growth and Fortune 500 companies. Also, candidates should have experience in generating leads primarily from digital channels as well as offline events.
The Director of Demand Generation is charged with establishing scalable lead-gen strategies, executing them and measuring them. Experience in fast-paced environments and a proven track record of building and leading high performance teams is critical to this role. The successful candidate will be results-driven, and comfortable with both the analytical and creative sides of acquisition and retention marketing. S/he will have experience with direct response marketing and optimizing conversion rates through the funnel.
- Oversee the demand generation strategies and consistently raise the output of our lead conversion machine
- Lead the development, execution and optimization of all lead generation, nurturing and paid customer acquisition campaigns.
- Deeply understand buyer journey marketing and how to launch and execute multi-touch campaigns to produce results
- Orchestrate the internal and external resources necessary to design, refine, approve, and optimize marketing programs/campaigns
- Lead a cross-functional agile team of marketing professionals to drive key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs and Opportunities
- Drive digital and content marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, email, social media mobile, trials, demos, and blogs).
- Drive optimization of digital marketing practices for continual improvement especially as it relates to paid search and email marketing to deliver maximum return on investment
- Forecast and present to senior management in business units and sales, forging strong communication and service level agreements across the business
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of key SaaS business metrics, and use those metrics to set target CPA thresholds per customer segment.
- Measure and monitor sales funnel activity to ensure predictable pipeline.
- Analyze and segment customer data to help define prospect and customer with high engagement and revenue growth potential.
- Ignite entrepreneurship and innovation among team members
- 7-10 years of experience with lead qualification or sales management
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, highly collaborative
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
- Strong virtual team leader. Commands respect via intelligence, experience, knowledge
- Proven work experience as a digital marketing strategist or digital marketing manager
- Proven Leadership Experience -- a leader, a builder, a visionary.
- Innovation. Ideal candidate is never satisfied with the status quo... always looking for the next best way to do it.
- SaaS-based, B-2-B experience.
- Experience with CMS, google analytics/adwords, CRM and marketing automation systems
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top