Digital Sales Partner Account Manager
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Your future starts here!
As a Digital Sales Partner Account Manager, you will be responsible to drive sales through their assigned partners by executing on the Partner Business Plan and acting as the everyday point of contact for assigned partners. In this role, the Digital Sales Partner Account Manager will partner with Field-based Channel sales experts, dividing work on the basis of the Partner, opportunity size and complexity. Provides CA solutions expertise and sales engagement to enable channel partners and their customers to succeed
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we're searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 - but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world's most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. For more information, visit www.CA.com/innovation.
Candidates for this role can be based out of our offices in either Tampa, FL or Plano, TX
About the Digital Sales Partner Account Manager:
In this role, you'll help support CA Technologies charter to transform the IT industry by:
- Understands and champions CA's channel strategy, program and sales processes so as to provide insight and guidance for Partners.
- Assist Partners to shape their offerings built atop CA solutions in the most mutually beneficial ways, balancing customer satisfaction with partner profitability and CA business goals.
- Works in a co-selling motion with Field-based Partner sales representatives to provide guidance and coaching on initiating one-on-one conversations and demonstrations with prospects, while positively representing CA.
- Depending on opportunity size and complexity, teams with Partner(s) and Partner Account Manager/Partner Account Director to capture partner led opportunity data, manage opportunities through the sales cycle, tracks and execute regular pipeline reporting calls, and assist the PAM/PAD in the constructs of forecast calls.
- Helps Partners find and connect to the proper people inside CA; acts as a guide to CA technology, people and processes.
- Distributes and shares leads to key focus Partners.
- Assists Partners in understanding the partner portal and Deal Registration systems, when to proceed with approved registrations, and how to navigate escalations and service-level agreements.
- Uses success stories, references and case studies to gain partner mindshare and commitment.
- Gathers key information on Partner(s) sales and marketing capabilities, marketing platforms, and their target customers; shares with PAM/PAD and Channel Marketing to align messaging and content to partners unique capabilities and their target customer needs.
- Orchestrates with Field Marketing and Partner(s) to execute demand generation campaigns.
- Performs Partner assessment by conducting research on the partner organization, pulling transactional data and profiling partners.
- Guides Partner(s) through the onboarding process collaborating with the Partner Enablement and Presales team.
- Monitors the customer and partner experience with CA's technologies and refers any issues to the proper CA support staff.
How You'll Stand Out:
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. She/he will have an outstanding track record and reputation for successfully building and maintaining professional relationships and above all, they will be driven and motivated to drive sales and contribute towards CA's continued success. An ideal background will include:
- Typically 3 or more years' experience of business to business sales (inside or outside), Partner relationship management and an understanding of technology.
- Proven successful track record of managing, growing and closing transactions in customer accounts
- Quota Attainment: Consistent attainment of Compensation Plan Variables
- Domain Expertise: Possess advanced skills and knowledge of the Systems and Tools necessary to conduct your job effectively
- Systems & Tools Knowledge: Possessing the Skills and Knowledge to understand the systems and tools necessary to conduct your job effectively
- Prospecting: Advanced understanding of the process and skill of reaching out to potential customers with the goal of finding new business opportunities
- Presentation & Communication: Confident in using a structured approach to prepare and deliver a situationally relevant presentation that is communicated in an interesting, engaging and provocative manner and motivates the audience to take action.
- Time Management: Uses advanced time management skills to effectively and productively manages one's day, avoids distractions to ensure tasks and activities are completed
- Objection Handling: Skilled at anticipating and overcoming a customer or prospect's negative objection
- Consultative Selling: Serves as a provocative thought leader / coach, through all phases of the sales cycle, by integrating CA Technologies' / Partner's understanding of the customer's organization and business drivers to create viable short and long term solutions.
- Forecasting: Skilled at accurately predicting one's future sales by leveraging historical data, tools, etc.
- Negotiating and Closing: Demonstrated success at effectively negotiating terms with an end-user and closing the respective business over the phone
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there's a reason for that. Here you'll have the opportunity to explore flexible work arrangements, partner with our impressive customer set, and enjoy a competitive compensation package –all while pushing the boundaries of what's "possible" by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short? CA's fun, diverse, fast-paced culture have put us on the map as one of the best employers in IT. For more information, visit www.CA.com/careers.
A Great CA Employee:
- Takes smart risks
- Exhibits courage
- Is a "driver"
- Navigates ambiguity
- Embraces diversity
- Communicates openly
- Doesn't take themselves too seriously
- Likes to laugh
- Loves a good challenge
- Is resilient when faced with setbacks
- Teams well with others
- Insists on quality results
- Is forward-thinking
- Adapts easily to change
- Solves problems creatively
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top