Digital Sales Partner Account Manager
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
This position is responsible to drive sales through their assigned partners by executing on the Partner Business Plan and acting as the everyday point of contact for assigned partners. In this role, the Digital Sales Partner Account Manager will partner with Field-based Channel sales experts, dividing work on the basis of the Partner, opportunity size and complexity. Provides CA solutions expertise and sales engagement to enable channel partners and their customers to succeed. Ultimately, this position owns the respective quota for CA's Agile Ops portfolios under ANZ commercial segments.
- Understands and champions CA's channel strategy, program and sales processes so as to provide insight and guidance for Partners.
- Assist Partners to shape their offerings built atop CA solutions in the most mutually beneficial ways, balancing customer satisfaction with partner profitability and CA business goals.
- Works in a co-selling motion with Field-based Partner sales representatives to provide guidance and coaching on initiating one-on-one conversations and demonstrations with prospects, while positively representing CA.
- Depending on opportunity size and complexity, teams with Partner(s) and Partner Account Manager/Partner Account Director to capture partner led opportunity data, manage opportunities through the sales cycle, tracks and execute regular pipeline reporting calls, and assist the PAM/PAD in the constructs of forecast calls.
- Helps Partners find and connect to the proper people inside CA; acts as a guide to CA technology, people and processes.
- Distributes and shares leads to key focus Partners.
- Assists Partners in understanding the partner portal and Deal Registration systems, when to proceed with approved registrations, and how to navigate escalations and service-level agreements.
- Uses success stories, references and case studies to gain partner mindshare and commitment.
- Gathers key information on Partner(s) sales and marketing capabilities, marketing platforms, and their target customers; shares with PAM/PAD and Channel Marketing to align messaging and content to partners unique capabilities and their target customer needs.
- Orchestrates with Field Marketing and Partner(s) to execute demand generation campaigns.
- Performs Partner assessment by conducting research on the partner organization, pulling transactional data and profiling partners.
- Guides Partner(s) through the onboarding process collaborating with the Partner Enablement and Presales team.
- Monitors the customer and partner experience with CA's technologies and refers any issues to the proper CA support staff.
How You'll Stand Out:
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. She/he will have an outstanding track record and reputation for successfully building and maintaining professional relationships and above all, they will be driven and motivated to drive sales and contribute towards CA's continued success. An ideal background will include:
- At least 3+ years of experience with business or inside sales with a proven track record or success in owning a quota, managing, growing, and closing transactions in commercial/ enterprise accounts
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the industry and relevant marketplace; can speak with authority on industry trends, competitive practice, issues, etc.
- Understanding the Importance of data analytics, cloud business model (SaSS) and understanding of application economy/ digital transformation
- Prospecting: Advanced understanding of the process and skill of reaching out to potential customers with the goal of finding new business opportunities
- Presentation & Communication: Confident in using a structured approach to prepare and deliver a situationally relevant presentation that is communicated in an interesting, engaging and provocative manner and motivates the audience to take action.
- Possess a natural ability to network and build lasting business relationships.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Time Management: Uses time effectively and productively during the day
- Objection Handling: Possesses intermediate comfort level with the ability to overcome a customer or prospect's negative objection.
- Consultative Selling: Gaining experience as a provocative thought leader / coach, through all phases of the sales cycle, by integrating CA Technologies' / Partner's understanding of the customer's organization and business drivers to create viable short and long term solutions.
- Forecasting: Developing and practicing the skill of accurately predicting one's future sales by leverage historical data, tools, etc.
- Negotiating and Closing: Developing and practicing the ability to effectively negotiate terms with an end-user and close the respective business over the phone.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top