Digital Sales Account Manager - German
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
Your future starts here!
As a Digital Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for retaining and developing existing customers as well as acquiring new customers to CA Technologies through proactive sales activities. You will learn consultative & social selling skills to help you position our market-leading Cloud, On-Demand and SaaS-based IT Management and Security solutions to Small-Medium Enterprises and Managed Service Provider (MSP) accounts. The role also includes participation in general sales strategy in collaboration with local sales, business units, partners and marketing organizations.
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we’re searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 – but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world’s most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. For more information, visit www.CA.com/innovation.
About the Digital Sales Account Manager:
In this role, you’ll help support CA Technologies charter to transform the IT industry by:
- Building and delivering a sales strategy/account business plan for new Enterprise and Small-Medium Enterprise (SME) customer Accounts, in a defined geography location or aligned by industry sector
- Actively prospect within defined territory/account set to discover and cultivate sales opportunities
- Collaboration with local sales, business partners and marketing functions.
- Building effective relationships with customers, internal stakeholders and external business partners
- Establishes professional and consultative relationships with clients, at any level within their organization, by developing a core understanding of the unique business drivers within their industry
- Identify needs which CA Technologies solutions can help resolve
- Develop and maintain trusted relationships with senior level decision makers, and other key buyers within the assigned account(s)
- Lead qualification, opportunity creation, manage sales pipeline & forecasting
- Use sales tools with operational excellence
- Supporting company growth by meeting or exceeding individual targets and objective
How You’ll Stand Out:
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. She/he will have an outstanding phone presence and be able to build and maintain a rapport with customers over the phone. Above all, they will be driven and motivated to drive sales and contribute towards CA’s continued success. An ideal background will include:
- Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent in a related field or equivalent training in business or account management
- Inside sales or business experience gained in a telephone-based role (preferably in an IT-related industry)
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
- Strong business acumen
- Exceptional customer-service skills
- Native level of German plus fluent English
- Proven track record of over-achievement in a sales role
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to explore flexible work arrangements, partner with our impressive customer set, and enjoy a competitive compensation package -all while pushing the boundaries of what’s “possible” by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short? CA’s fun, diverse, fast-paced culture have put us on the map as one of the best employers in IT. For more information, visit www.CA.com/careers.
A Great CA Employee:
- Takes smart risks
- Exhibits courage
- Is a “driver”
- Navigates ambiguity
- Embraces diversity
- Communicates openly
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Likes to laugh
- Loves a good challenge
- Is resilient when faced with setbacks
- Teams well with others
- Insists on quality results
- Is forward-thinking
- Adapts easily to change
- Solves problems creatively
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top