Digital Sales Account Manager - Agile Central - Inside Sales
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
Digital Sales Account Manager – CA Agile
Business Unit: Inside Sales – Rally Software
Location(s): Plano, Texas
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we’re searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 – but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world’s most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. For more information, visit www.CA.com/innovation.
About the Role:
As a Digital Sales Account Manager(CA’s term for inside sales), you will be responsible for driving new business with customers and prospects. This position will manage all aspects of building and maintaining a sales pipeline for the region, and will drive some business through to closure. Core activities include planning daily-weekly-monthly sales activity, create and execute campaigns targeting prospects; orchestrating resources internal and external to the regional team; qualifying prospects; creating and managing account penetration plans; driving business to closure; and using a sales force automation tools to manage regional sales activity.
In addition to the above the individual will be responsible for:
- Team with a field sales rep to ensure the territory over achieves all quota objectives.
- Maintain accurate forecasting, participate in regional forecast calls
- Contribute to the territory’s attainment of quarterly revenue objectives.
- Drive your own book of business within the territory
- Build a ‘trusted advisor’ relationship with our customers via consultative selling methods such as Challenger Sale
- Data management, including tracking of the current sales forecast, proposals/quotes outstanding, orders received, renewal rates, and additional relevant data.
How You’ll Stand Out:
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. She/he will have an outstanding track record and reputation for being result oriented, attention to detail and passion for Agile technology and methods. They will be focused, motivated and customer centric. An ideal background will include:
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 3 – 5 years of successful enterprise/B2B sales experience, software sales a plus
- A ‘hunter’ sales mentality with demonstrable experience exceeding sales quota
- The ability to listen, probe and communicate complex technology and value propositions
- Experience and desire to work in a team selling environment
- Comfortable occasionally putting the needs of your customers or teammates above individual needs
- Entrepreneurial spirit, intellectual curiosity and persuasive confidence
- Ability to understand customers’ business environments and translate your understanding into value realized by your customers
- Experience selling software development lifecycle tools, ideally for Agile Software Development methods, a big plus – not required
- Knowledge of methods such as Scrum, XP or Lean a plus
- Proficiency with CRM tools such as Salesforce.com and web based applications including Google Apps
Sound like a fit? Great!
To get started, click http://www.ca.com/us/careers.aspx?intcmp=footernav
To fast track your application, be sure to tell us in your cover letter why this job – and working at CA – are of interest to you.
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to explore flexible work arrangements, partner with our impressive customer set, and enjoy a competitive compensation package –all while pushing the boundaries of what’s “possible” by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short? CA’s fun, diverse, fast-paced culture have put us on the map as one of the best employers in IT. For more information, visit www.CA.com/careers.
A Great CA Employee:
- Takes smart risks
- Exhibits courage
- Is a “driver”
- Navigates ambiguity
- Embraces diversity
- Communicates openly
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Likes to laugh
- Loves a good challenge
- Is resilient when faced with setbacks
- Teams well with others
- Insists on quality results
- Is forward-thinking
- Adapts easily to change
- Solves problems creatively
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Back to top