Digital Sales Account Manager
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
Your future starts here!
As a Digital Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible to successfully support Commercial and/or Enterprise accounts by gaining a thorough understanding of the client’s business and industry needs and IT initiatives, identify gaps that our products can solve, present compelling business value propositions, and ultimately work with Partners, Account Managers/Account Directors and Pre-Sales Engineering team to close the deal.
About the Digital Sales Account Manager:
- A developing career in Software Solution Sales
- Achieved sales targets through selling, cross-selling and up-selling
- Contributed to accurate plans and forecasts
- Identified customer decision-making process including technical, business and financial influencers and stakeholders
- Cultivated leads and driven demand through focused e-mail and phone campaigns, webcasts, social media venues, and other demand generation activities
- Assessed opportunity and communicated value propositions
- Timely follow-up and sense of urgency in all aspects of the sales cycle
- Prospecting and qualifying
- Presenting and demonstrations
- Knowledge of Agile preferred
How You’ll Stand Out:
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. She/he will have an outstanding phone presence and be able to build and maintain a rapport with customers over the phone. Above all, they will be driven and motivated to drive sales and contribute towards CA’s continued success. An ideal background will include:
- Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent in a related field or equivalent training in business or account management
- 0-4 years experience in Inside sales or business experience gained in a telephone-based role (preferably in an IT-related industry)
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
- Strong business acumen
- Exceptional customer-service skills
- Native level of English
- Proven track record of over-achievement in a sales role
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to explore flexible work arrangements, partner with our impressive customer set, and enjoy a competitive compensation package –all while pushing the boundaries of what’s “possible” by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short? CA’s fun, diverse, fast-paced culture have put us on the map as one of the best employers in IT. For more information, visit www.CA.com/careers.
A Great CA Employee:
- Takes smart risks
- Exhibits courage
- Is a “driver”
- Navigates ambiguity
- Embraces diversity
- Communicates openly
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Likes to laugh
- Loves a good challenge
- Is resilient when faced with setbacks
- Teams well with others
- Insists on quality results
- Is forward-thinking
- Adapts easily to change
- Solves problems creatively
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top