Digital Sales Account Manager
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
As Digital Sales Account Manager – Agile Ops, you will be responsible to successfully create a demand generation engine over a territory or targeted accounts by understanding the client's business and industry pain points, planned IT initiatives, identify gaps that our products can solve, present compelling business value propositions, and ultimately work with Account Managers/Partner Managers and Presales Engineering teams to drive deeper into the Research and Verify stages of the customer buying process.
- Swiftly respond to inbound leads by assessing the opportunity, communicating the value propositions for the customer, and following up in a timely manner.
- Drive demand through focused outbound campaigns via e-mail and phone contacts, webcasts, social media venues, and other demand generation activities.
- Nurture existing and potential clients by being relevant to their business challenges in a consultative approach.
- Work closely with assigned Account Managers/Partner Managers and the Presales Engineering teams to initiate one-on-one conversations and demonstrations with prospects, while positively representing CA.
- Support company growth by meeting or exceeding Opportunity creation quota goals on monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Demonstrate ability to cross and up-sell.
- Develop time management skills to generate short term results while holding a long-term perspective to maximize overall company growth.
- Maintain a consistent ability to identify the customer's decision-making process including the technical, business and financial influencers.
- Build and maintain relationships with key executives and decision makers.
- Demonstrate thought leadership with customers and stay apprised of the industry trends by contributing to social media sites (i.e. Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Demonstrate a working knowledge and adherence of the CA Code of Ethics and Compliance requirements.
- Demonstrate effective relationships' with CA's internal and external partners.
- Demonstrate leadership through teamwork and positive attitude.
Business Travel and Physical Demands:
Business travel of approximately 10 or less percent yearly is expected for this position.
Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a business or technology related field.
Typically 3 or more years of business or inside sales experience in managing and growing enterprise accounts
Skills & Competencies:
- Prospecting: Intermediate understanding of the process and skill of reaching out to potential customers with the goal of finding new business opportunities
- Presentation & Communication: Developing and practicing a structured approach to prepare and deliver a situationally relevant presentation that is communicated in an interesting, engaging and provocative manner and motivates the audience to take action.
- Objection Handling: Possesses intermediate comfort level with the ability to overcome a customer or prospect's negative objection.
- Consultative Selling: Gaining experience as a provocative thought leader / coach, through all phases of the sales cycle, by integrating CA Technologies' / Partner's understanding of the customer's organization and business drivers to create viable short and long term solutions.
- Quota Attainment: Consistent attainment of Compensation Plan Variables
- Domain Expertise: Intermediate knowledge and understanding of the Solutions and Products in which you support
- Systems & Tools Knowledge: Possessing the Skills and Knowledge to understand and use basic functionality of the Systems and Tools necessary to conduct your job effectively
- Time Management: Uses time effectively and productively during the day
- Forecasting: Developing and practicing the skill of accurately predicting one's future sales by leverage historical data, tools, etc.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top