Digital Sales Account Manager
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Your future starts here!
As a Digital Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible to successfully support Commercial and/or Enterprise accounts by gaining a thorough understanding of the client’s business and industry needs and IT initiatives, identify gaps that our products can solve, present compelling business value propositions, and ultimately work with Partners, Account Managers/Account Directors and Pre-Sales Engineering team to close the deal.
About the Digital Sales Account Manager:
In this role, you’ll help support CA Technologies charter to transform the IT industry by:
- Drives company growth by meeting or exceeding revenue quota goals on monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Owns end to end the sales process from lead to cash
- Responsible as a team player the ability to cross and up-sell.
- Disciplined to profile and identify the customer’s decision-making process including the technical, business and financial influencers.
- Performs demand generation through focused e-mail and phone campaigns, webcasts, social media venues, and other demand generation activities.
- Cultivates leads by assessing the opportunity, communicating the value propositions for the customer, and following up in a timely manner.
- Builds and maintains relationships with key executives and decision makers.
- Demonstrates thought leadership with customers and stay apprised of the industry trends by contributing to social media sites (i.e. Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Complies and adheres to CA Code of Ethics and Compliance requirements.
- Engages effective relationships’ with CA’s internal and external partners.
- Conducts everyday work with mindful teamwork and positive attitude.
- Collaborates closely with assigned Account Managers/Partner Managers and the Presales Engineering teams to initiate one-on-one conversations and demonstrations with prospects, while positively representing CA.
How You’ll Stand Out:
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. She/he will have an outstanding track record and reputation for successfully building and maintaining professional relationships and above all, they will be driven and motivated to drive sales and contribute towards CA’s continued success.
An ideal background will include:
- 2-5 years of experience with business, outside sales or inside sales, with some knowledge of technology in managing and growing mid-sized company accounts
- Requires knowledge of Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office skills.
- Must be proactive, friendly and well-spoken
- Demonstrate effective time management and organization skills.
- Possess a natural ability to network and build lasting business relationships.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the industry and ASEAN regions; can speak with authority on industry trends, competitive practice, issues, etc.
- Knowledge of software development, DevOps, PPM solutions would be good to have
- Ability to do a consultative sell
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top