Digital Presales Consultant - Test Data Management
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
Business, rewritten by Software™
From planning to development management to security, at CA Technologies we create software that fuels transformation for companies in the application economy.
A leading software company with over 950 patents, the brilliant minds at CA collaborates with all of the brands you know and use every day including global banks, online retailers, major healthcare systems, and even the US Government. We have a daring vision and powerful, expanding solution set that helps these successful companies realize their boldest objectives. This is where we redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. Our start-up culture is full of fresh ideas and cutting-edge solutions. From Silicon Valley to New York City, and cool places in between; this is not your grandpa’s 9 to 5!
The Digital Presales Organization
The world is changing – software is defining business – do you want to help our customers succeed in this ever-changing world? Do you enjoy solving complex business problems leveraging world-class technology? If so, CA and our Digital Presales organization is the place for you! After reading that, you must have questions on what this role really is…keep on reading for a description on what you can expect.
Digital Presales consulting is where we talk with technology enthusiasts around the world, understand the problems they face in day to day life and solve those challenges using CA’s out of the box software capabilities.
As a Digital Presales Consultant you will help organizations rewrite their businesses through software by:
- Demonstrating products to technical and non-technical audiences, at executive and/or technical levels, and at pre- and post-sales meetings
- Articulating the business and technical value proposition and key differentiating capabilities to prospective new customers and solutions partners
- Leading architecture design discussions and recommend an appropriate combination of technical solutions for production deployment
- Preparing and present technical proposals
- Collaborating with sales representatives to ensure all aspects of the sale are aligned
- Identifying market and product requirements based on field experience and customer input
- Partnering with our Sales and Product Development teams to develop enterprise solutions
- Ensuring total customer satisfaction with the customer’s implementation experience
- Participating in conferences, shows, exhibitions when appropriate and requested
- Being a master of your domain – CA encourages and expects on-going learning
How You’ll Stand Out
- 2+ Year(s) of Experience in consulting and/or sales engineering
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science or closely related field
- Possess working knowledge of common operating systems (Linux, Windows, et)
- Have experience working with common database systems (Oracle, SQL, DB2, etc.)
- Have working knowledge of common development languages (C++, Java, .NET, PHP, Python, Ruby, Perl, SQL, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools including Exchange, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Have good communication skills; ability to clearly articulate CA’s offerings
- Understand IT areas such as:
- Enterprise Management
- Virtualization technology
- Cloud technologies
- Application development, release management, performance and testing
- Security and Identity Management
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Back to top