Digital Media Planner
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Our new Digital Media Planner will be responsible for creating, launching, and maintaining online ad campaigns in multiple DSP platforms in support of CA's overall marketing objectives. As this is a new role at CA embedded in a high performing digital lab, we are looking for a self-starter with B2B experience and programmatic buying. He/she must be comfortable working nimbly across scrum teams to deploy a data-centric approach to media optimization that traverses both paid and owned media. The programmatic planner will provide actionable campaign insights to internal teams to inform optimization programs. You will be located in our Plano, TX, Boulder, CO, or Framingham, MA office.
- 5+ years of experience in media planning and buying, working across multiple DSPs and emerging media platforms
- Hands-on experience in the strategy, execution & optimization of digital media campaigns with
- > 3 years expertise in bid-based channels (including paid social media and SEM)
- > 2 years remarketing strategies based on CRM database profiling and segmentation (eg., look alike audience targeting)
- > 5 years of digital media analytics experience
- Ability to strategize programmatic tactics, technology and make spend optimizations
- Performance analysis to understand value provided by DSPs and other vendors
- Evaluation of DSPs, performance, and designing/implementing tests to optimize media buys
- Mining advertising and business data for relevant and actionable insights
- Familiar with behavioral, intent-based marketing, real-time bidding, and exchange-based buying of inventory
- Deep analytical skills; able to interpret campaign performance, pacing against revenue targets, and provide creative optimization recommendations
- Hands-on experience working in social platforms natively (Facebook/IG, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Snapchat) and within PMD technology for paid social media.
- Additional experience with 3rd party digital ad tech such as adservers, site side analytics, DMPs, PMDs and/or multi-touch attribution is a plus
- An appreciation for the combined impact of paid and owned media and the synergies that need to exist between them to maximize ROI
- Adept in media and advertising technology
- Quick learner who loves to pick up new tools/software for reporting & analysis
- Good technical communicator – can work with DSP teams to build features you need
- Passion for online advertising technology
- Familiarity with web production and tagging strategies
- Familiarity with ad servers, rich media vendors, web debugging tools (Firebug, HTTPFox, Fiddler, etc.)
- Exposure to online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), video, mobile, social
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Nearest Major Market: Plano
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top