Digital Demand Gen Strategist
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
We are looking for an experienced B-2-B Demand Gen Marketing Manager with a curious mind and creative approach to amplify our PPM BU lead generation efforts. The ideal candidate will have broad expertise in the marketing field but have a passion specifically for digital marketing and demand gen. For this position, we are looking for a savant with a unique blend of creativity, collaboration and results-oriented bias.
If you're a tech-savvy and ROI-driven marketer, who has innovative ideas to improve lead generation campaigns while improving the customer experience - AND you are located in Boulder, Denver or NYC - we would like to meet you.
- Drive demand generation and digital marketing strategies using all channels (website, emails, content syn, PPC, blogs, social, etc.) From awareness through lead generation, to pipeline acceleration and through customer cross-selling.
- Be responsible for developing regular leadership-ready plans and updates on campaign performance.
- Keep up-to-date with our personas and their buying preferences
- Provide overall project management of marketing campaigns/projects. Proactively introduce and manage new innovative campaigns and programs.
- Align closely with the integrated marketing and product marketing team, ensuring the pipeline goals are met with demand generation.
- Orchestrate the internal and external resources necessary to design, refine, approve, build and launch marketing programs/campaigns
- Provide campaign analysis and reporting to understand ROI and to generate feedback for continuous improvement in all marketing efforts. Review data-driven results from campaigns and provide optimization strategies.
- Share your expertise with our agile marketing teams and act as a consultant to up-level our campaigns and programs.
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Work with agencies and monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Build strong clients relationships through social media interaction, then analyze it
- Work with integrated marketing to identify online advertising needs
- Establish best practices in digital marketing and stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
- Turn ideas based on digital performance into actionable, progressive and innovative initiatives.
Skills & Competencies (minimum)
- Experience running demand gen and digital marketing campaigns at a B2B software or tech company.
- Proficient in sales, marketing and analytics systems. Comfortable working with computer-based applications that support the business.
- Strong project management skill, highly organized and accountable. Strong time management skills and can work within assigned deadlines.
- Ability to analyze data and determine conclusions and insights about the business.
- Understand the concept of a buyers journey with marketing content and channels for each stage.
- Design complex, multi-touch marketing campaigns to build pipeline.
- Strong virtual team leader. Commands respect via intelligence, experience, knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, specifically in working with sales.
- Competent with Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce.com and a marketing automation tool.
- Bachelors degree, preferably in marketing or some related field.
Skills & Competencies (preferred)
- Experience with Marketo and Qlikview (or other analytics/reporting tools)
- Demand Generation experience at a SaaS-based company
- Start-up experience preferred
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Nearest Major Market: Boulder
Nearest Secondary Market: Denver
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top