Customer Portfolio Representative
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
About the Role:
As a Customer Portfolio Representative, you are responsible for maintaining and growing renewal’s within our existing customer base. Using a combination of inside sales and account management techniques you will be responsible for negotiating and securing customer renewals. Additionally, you will work collaboratively with the sales team to drive customer success and satisfaction.
In addition to the above the individual will be responsible for:
- Increase customer awareness and understanding of CA’s products in order to drive cross-selling, up-selling and renewal opportunities.
- Partner with sales to ensure alignment at all levels of the relationship throughout the partnership.
- Engage the appropriate sales and technical resources as necessary.
- Contribute to the territory’s attainment of quarterly revenue objectives.
- Manage a portfolio of client renewals, contacting customers in advance of subscription expiration to ensure customer retention and increasing renewal rate.
- Execute on all phases of subscription lifecycle including up-front communication, preparation of renewal options, revisions to terms and conditions, obtaining contract signatures and filing appropriate paperwork.
- Improve CA’s understanding of why customers do or do not renew and help to drive improvements in sales tactics and strategies.
- Work with cross-functional departments on the creation and implementation of renewal-related processes and techniques.
- Data management, including tracking of the current sales forecast, proposals/quotes outstanding, orders received, renewal rates, and additional relevant data.
How You’ll Stand Out:
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. She/he will have an outstanding track record and reputation for being result oriented, attention to detail and passion for Security technology. They will be focused, motivated and customer centric.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Five years’ experience including a mix of Renewals, Account Management, and/or Inside Sales; strong preference for prior Renewals experience
- Prior experience selling software and SaaS-based solutions highly desirable.
- A strong desire to build and advance a career in technology sales.
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to simultaneously manage a large number of contacts, accounts and opportunities in a CRM system.
- Exceptional verbal communication and objection handling skills required.
- Solid negotiation skills and a willingness to constructively challenge customer assumptions.
- Flexible, reliable, results-oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Experience with Salesforce.com is desired
- Ability to build rapport and establish relationships over the phone
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to explore flexible work arrangements, partner with our impressive customer set, and enjoy a competitive compensation package –all while pushing the boundaries of what’s “possible” by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short? CA’s fun, diverse, fast-paced culture have put us on the map as one of the best employers in IT. For more information, visit www.CA.com/careers.
A Great CA Employee:
- Takes smart risks
- Exhibits courage
- Is a “driver”
- Navigates ambiguity
- Embraces diversity
- Communicates openly
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Likes to laugh
- Loves a good challenge
- Is resilient when faced with setbacks
- Teams well with others
- Insists on quality results
- Is forward-thinking
- Adapts easily to change
- Solves problems creatively
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Back to top