Customer Experience(CX) Program Manager
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
Customer Experience(CX) Program Manager
At CA Technologies, we put our customers at the center of everything we do. Our customer success organization exists to help our customers leverage our software to drive real outcomes and real results. We recognize that we succeed only when our customers succeed and we take steps every day to ensure that CA customers and partners derive maximum value from their technology investments in CA products and services.
As a Customer Experience(CX) Program Manager within our Global Customer Success organization, you will create Programs and Practices that employees across CA leverage to deliver a continuously improving experience to our customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design, launch and measurement of programs and campaigns intended to ensure CA customers are able to achieve their intended outcomes by using CA products and services
- Influence and/or build measurement and business intelligence programs with other CA functions to improve tracking and measurement of factors such as product adoption, version currency, customer success activities, customer engagement.
- Own the deployment and measurement of these programs as they are executed by cross-functional teams across the company.
- Change management for programs and initiatives to ensure adoption of newly launched or enhanced programs
- Embed CX best practices into CA operations and processes across the company and act as a subject matter expert to teams across CA Technologies
- An experience based point of view regarding what matters to customers and a passion for delivering outcomes that meet those expectations
- 3- 7+ years’ experience directly involved in design or delivery of customer success/experience (CX) programs at an enterprise software company or customer experience consultancy
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a matrixed organization, engaging in highly-collaborative co-invention and driving cross-functional execution
- Experience using business intelligence and metric driven data to development CX programs
- Strong executive presence
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
To learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity, we welcome you to visit our web site at www.ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Back to top