Customer Care Representative
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
Ready to do the best work of your life?
As a Customer Care Representative, you will be responsible for taking ownership of non-technical customer and partner inquires and outbound activities, to deliver world class customer service. You will foster customer loyalty and product retention while enhancing the quality of the customer experience.
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we’re searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 – but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world’s most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. For more information, visit www.CA.com/innovation.
- Acquire job skills and learn company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Manage own time management to appropriately prioritize backlogs, and to review quality issues with peers and Quality team.
- Identify and propose process improvements to enhance the customer experience.
- Adhere to Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) schedules and procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of policies, processes, products and organizations related to the Global Customer Assistance functionality scope.
- Monitor Global Customer Assistance Service Cloud queues for severity 1.
- Monitor regional Customer Assistance Service Cloud queue for all regional Customer Assistance issues ensuring responsiveness with Service Level Objectives.
- Flexibility to be able to support afterhours or End of Month/End of Quarter business
- Where appropriate timely monitoring, paging, and escalation of customer support issues to the Support organization.
- Provide Global Customer Assistance functions to the support organization through the entitlement checking and routing of incoming support calls
- Take ownership and provide Global Customer Assistance functions to customers in relation to license generation, and license troubleshooting.
- Take ownership and provide Global Customer Assistance functions to customers in relation to customer care issues such as contract updates, license history report, returns, order processing,
and conveying feedback
and generating leads on CA products and solutions
- Assist internal and external customers with communication by translating from/to English both verbally and in writing (as required)
High school diploma or global equivalent. Associate’s degree or global equivalent is preferred.
Typically 1 or more years working in a customer service environment providing phone support.
Skills & Competencies
- Verbal and Written fluency in Portuguese and English
- Proficient customer service skills, including attitude and ethics.
- Competent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Capable of being thorough in accomplishing a task with concern for all areas involved.
- Analytical capacity and troubleshooting mindset.
- Capable of prioritizing multiple tasks and organizing workload efficiently.
- Capacity to handle difficult customer situations.
- Capable of demonstrating teamwork skills.
- International mindset and attitudes, understanding regional diversity
- Experience working in the IT/Software industry is a plus
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Back to top