Cisco, Arista-(10yrs), Principal Platform Engineer
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
Typically 8 or more years of related professional experience.
In this role, you’ll help support CA Technologies charter to transform the IT industry by:
- Contribute to the strategy, architecture, and design of the next generation solutions involving segmentation, network virtualization and automation.
- Work with business units to identify requirements (cost, functionality, performance), provide networking solutions and drive projects forward.
- Act as an escalation engineer for high severity network related production issues, work with engineers and various vendors to identify tactical and strategic solutions.
How You’ll Stand Out:
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. An ideal background will include:
- Must have 10+ years of proven experience designing, deploying, and managing large-scale enterprise networks across a global footprint, with focus on performance optimization and scalability.
- Recommend network improvements, including cost/benefit analysis, to meet changing business requirements.
- Experience with enterprise data center architectures.
- Maintain existing network configurations and dependencies.
- Knowledge and understanding of technologies/architectures including; SDN, SD-WAN, NFV, Spine – Leaf and network segmentation.
- CCIE or CCNP Routing and Switching certifications are preferred.
- Serve as a member of the team that assists with the design, engineering, implementation, and maintenance of CA’s global network infrastructure.
- Sharp troubleshooting faculties, deductive reasoning, and careful attention to detail.
- Independent and self-directed work ethic when participating in a collaborative environment.
- Dedicated commitment to service availability and quality user experience.
- Hands-on experience working with various cloud vendors a plus.
Below is the link to the internal QMS job description where you can view the Band Level & Job Family:
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top