Associate Software Engineer (CA)
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
Ready to make IT history? Us too!
We are seeking a talented Associate Software Engineer for our Prague office to support our Service Virtualization product. CA Service Virtualization is cutting edge technology that delivers a powerful solution to the problem of system dependency constraints, ensuring that innovative IT functionality is delivered faster, with higher quality and performance.
About the Role
The Associate Software Engineer is a key member of the development organization. The Associate Software Engineer will work within an agile development organization and be working with the engineering team to assist with refining software requirements, providing development estimates, designing and implementing software and managing timeline commitments.
You will be responsible for:
- Work as an integral part of a cross-functional engineering team.
- Participate in the technical design and development of new features and products.
- Maintain and support existing features and products.
- Participate in code reviews and other techniques to improve code quality.
- Investigate and resolve support issues.
- Assisting with building automated tests using JUnit and LISA.
- Ensure automated builds and continuous integration are working at all times.
- Contributing to technical documentation and training material.
- Contributing to the continual improvement of the product and development processes.
- Participating in software development process following Agile/Scrum model.
How You’ll Stand Out
An ideal background will entail:
- Recent college graduate with expose to Java development.
- Passionate and possess the ability to learn new technology
- Ability to thrive in an Agile environment
- Team oriented individual
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top