Associate Product Marketing Manager
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
We're seeking a talented Associate Product Marketing Manager to join CA BlazeMeter's Tel Aviv office.
In this full-time position, you will produce a broad range of content for various marketing and media channels, run digital marketing campaigns, promote webinars, podcasts, meetups and more. Creative, enthusiastic and driven, you will produce high quality content that offers real value to the developer audience. You love innovation, working in a fast-paced dynamic environment and embrace the latest marketing trends and channels.
- Writing website pages, news items, and blog articles
- Creating and optimizing landing pages
- Promoting and managing webinars, meetups, podcasts and other marketing initiatives
- Running campaigns, sending emails, and posting messages through marketing automation platforms like Hubspot and Intercom
- Working closely with sales, R&D and support to produce high quality content
- Using Drupal to manage the blog and website
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing for a hi-tech company
- Native English speaker
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong communication skills and technical aptitude
- Familiarity with marketing technologies in mobile, media, user experience, and analytics
- Experience with CMS platforms like Drupal or Wordpress
- Knowledge of Hubspot or other marketing automation platforms - Advantage
- Degree in marketing, communications or related field
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top