Associate Field Marketing Analyst
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
This position is responsible for providing support to a field marketing organization and may include campaign reporting, administration of the marketing budget, interaction with finance and procurement, production of regular reports on marketing campaigns, and general support duties as determined by the manager.
- Understand the dynamics of the sales community and how this links to the campaign is critical to success.
- Provide overall project management of marketing campaigns/projects.
- Provide campaign analysis and reporting to understand ROI and to generate feedback for continuous improvement in all marketing efforts.
- Combine multiple elements of the marketing mix including, but not limited to, strategy, content, target market acquisition, media selection, launch activities both internal and external, and identifying plans for follow-up.
- Provide reporting and analysis of marketing campaigns.
- Act as the financial administrator/coordinator of the marketing budget if required.
- Is a key liaison to financial and procurement departments for discharge of marketing.
- Analyze progress made in growth of campaigns related to marketing efforts.
- Provide general support as determined by management.
Typical Role definition:
Professional Staff. Works under general supervision. Has learned the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of a particular field of study, not yet the formal application of these concepts, practices, and procedures.
Job-Specific Authority and Role:
- Manager is consulted for decisions
- Typically has no direct reports.
- Typically has no total staff.
- Typically has a geographic focus of Region(APJ/EMEA/LA/NA).
- Typically does not manage a budget.
Business Travel and Physical demands:
Business travel of approximately 10 percent yearly is expected for this position.Physical demand:
- Office environment. No special physical demands required.
Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in a related field.
Typically 0 to 2 years of business experience with demonstrated aptitude in organizing and analyzing data, producing reports, and using a variety of business systems such as SAP, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, etc.
Skills & Competencies:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access is a plus.
- Highly organized and comfortable gathering numbers from multiple sources and compiling analysis/reports.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, are required
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong.At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careersWe and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.EOE/Min/Women/Veterans/DisabledNearest Major Market: FraminghamNearest Secondary Market: Boston
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top