Associate Engineering Services Architect
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
Below is the link to the internal QMS job description where you can view the Band Level & Job Family:
As an Associate Engineering Services Architect, you will be responsible for the expert technical knowledge of and ability to effectively implement products of the chosen solution expertise both single Business Unit multi-product solutions and cross Business Unit multi-product integrations within the client environment.
- Utilize Services Best Practices to accurately and efficiently implement products of chosen expertise as a single Business Unit multi-product solution within the client environment.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations by delivering a solution that addresses the client’s business requirements within the “Scope of Work” agreed to by CA Technologies and the Customer.
- Effectively troubleshoot technical implementation issues for solutions of chosen expertise.
- Actively engage as part of the project team with the purpose of contributing product and solution expertise, and to provide project planning support as required to deliver a successful client engagement, following the Project Manager (when applicable) directive.
- Ability to interact with Support in order to open and track product issues when necessary.
- Meet target billable utilization as defined by this role.
- Adhere to Time and Expense Policy.
- Serve as a mentor to Associate Services Consultants and Services Consultants who are actively engaged as part of the project team on assigned client engagements.
- Help build the knowledge base in the Practice communities in which you choose to participate in – including lessons learned, best practices, tools, and methods and learning events using SharePoint as the enabling technology.
- Over all work experience between 7+ years.
- Strong Experience in professional software development experience, preferably with some exposure to commercial web based software product development.
- Strong Core Java / J2ee coding / designing skills.
- Good Experience in Web services is necessary.
- Strong technical background, with established track record of design and implementation of complex software systems on an individual basis
- Focus on customer satisfaction and ensuring that solution meets customer requirements both on quality and timeliness parameters
- Ability to work concurrently on multiple projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with both external and internal customers
- Experience in Web services/Axis would be useful.
- Exposure to computer security, cryptography, cryptographic protocols, or public key infrastructure is a plus
- Can do attitude, working with other team members and finishing a given work, whatever it takes.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Back to top